AltUni Super 30 is a comprehensive entrepreneurial leadership program aimed at equipping 30 young business leaders with skills & exposure that helps them exploit the vast business opportunities in the digital era. Learn the nuances of building a scalable business, master legal aspects, pitching & fundraising while also receiving personalized mentorship from CXOs & entrepreneurs. Get hands-on experience via live projects, network with entrepreneurs & gain global exposure in Singapore.
Starting from 22nd April
An Outstanding Opportunity To Pitch Your Business To 3 Potential Investors.
Step-By-Step Guidance & Personalised Mentorship From CXOs And InsideIIM’s Network Of Mentors.
Maximum ROI On Your Investment & Hands-On Experience Working on Live Projects Every Quarter.
Training & Certification In The Most Crucial Domains Of Business Like Digital Marketing, Product Management, Data Analytics For Business, Supply Chain Management, Finance & HR.
International Business Exposure Via An Immersion Trip In Singapore: Interact With Industry Leaders, Visit Top Companies In The Region, Expand Your Global Network & Explore Opportunities Abroad.
Master Business Plan Creation For Your Enterprise, Pitching & Fundraising, Legal Fundamentals, Developing A High-Quality Product, & More.
1. 8+ Industry Visits to Nomura, Singapore Stock Exchange, Parthenon & more.
2. Expert Interactions & a chance to attend Konversations Cafe Live in Singapore.
3. Stay At 3-Star+ Property.
4. A Dedicated Coach assigned to every participant.
1. Finance Management
2. Marketing Management
3. Operations Management
4. Human Resources
5. Legal Aspects
6. Taxation Laws
Tool Covered: Excel
2. Product Design
3. Product Development
4. Product Growth
Tools Covered: Draw.io, Balsamiq & Mural
1. Excel for Business
2. Data Analytics with SQL
3. Basics of Python
4. Data Science with Python
5. Introduction to Machine Learning
6. Machine Learning with Python
7. Data Science with R
8. Data Visualization with Power BI
9. Analytics in BFSI
10. Analytics in Retail
Tools Covered: Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Python, R, SQL, Power BI
1. Supply Chain Introduction & Strategy
2. Supply Chain Network Design
3. Supply Chain Planning & Execution
4. Purchasing, Warehousing & Transportation
5. Technology in Supply Chain
Live Projects Roll-Out:
Learn Supply Chain Management from SPJIMR faculty & apply the concepts in Live Projects
1. Financial Statements
2. Capital Budgeting
3. Financial Modeling
4. Intro to Capital Markets
5. Valuation Models
6. Mergers & Acquisitions
7. Private Equity & Venture Capital
8. Financing an LBO
9. Due Diligence
10. Deal Intelligence
11. Pitch Book
Live Projects Roll-Out:
Learn Corporate Finance & Investment Banking from industry experts & apply the concepts in Live Projects
1. Creation of Pitch Deck and Elevator Pitch
2. MOAT identification, STP Breakdown
3. Scaling and Growth Fundamentals
4. 1-1 sessions with CXOs and Entrepreneurs
5. 1-1 sessions with potential investors
Pay INR 99,999* Onwards Every Quarter (No Cost EMI Options Available Up to 12 Months)
Please fill in the form and a Program Advisor will reach out to you.