The program offers a deep understanding of concepts, tools, frameworks, etc. from PM experts, 2 industry projects, mock interviews, profile-building, and interview opportunities from our recruitment partners. Not sure if the PM is the right career choice for you? Check your career fitment with a quick assessment now & get a detailed analysis of your report on a 1-on-1 counseling call.
Start Date - 6th January, 2024
with a quick assessment
with a quick assessment
Ace any Product Management interview & get your dream job with the guidance of Expert Product Managers from Booking.com, Flipkart, Microsoft, Atlassian, Amazon, etc.
Learn in-depth concepts from product roadmap, strategy, design & development to testing, analytics & growth
Master in-demand tools like Mural, Balsamiq, Draw.io, SQL, Power BI, etc. that successful Product Managers use every day.
Our past Live Project Partners were QuoDeck, Kuku FM & FableStreet. Get invaluable industry exposure by working on 2/3 live projects with similar industry partners.
Switch to a Product Management career from any tech., marketing, ops domain without prior knowledge
Ace your dream PM interview with tips from guest PM experts in 1:1 mock interviews & profile building sessions
Learn at 1/20th the cost of an MBA & get certified in less than 6 months.
100+ job opportunities per quarter with a minimum 10X ROI
AltUni Alumni Network: Exclusive offline community events & networking opportunities
This is a tentative timeline & subject to change*
Showcase your expertise with industry-recognized certifications from AltUni & Live Project Partners
No-Cost EMIs & Scholarships Available For Ltd. Time Period
AltUni’s Advanced Product Management program is a distinct one & here's why!
- Learn in-depth concepts with top PM experts from Booking.com, Flipkart, Microsoft, Atlassian, Citrix, Amazon, etc.
- You'll learn the advanced frameworks & tools that successful Product Managers use
- You'll work on 3+ Live Projects with our partners & get 5+ certifications post-completion.
- To top it all off, you also get interview prep, 1:1 mock interviews & career development sessions with experts!
Organizations all over the world are realizing the importance of a Product Manager in channeling growth. An average product manager draws a salary of approximately INR 17 lakhs in India, increasing even more with experience to up to INR 50 lakhs for an experienced professional. Having a key certification in product management can boost your chances of potential hire or promotion.
- As a part of the program, you will get access to AltUni Career Services, wherein you will receive personalized, 1-on-1 sessions with industry experts on CV enhancement & interview prep.
Please fill in the form and a Program Advisor will reach out to you.